Psychotherapy Counseling Groups
We need your trust and presence. Like any other worthy endeavor that takes time and energy. We will learn a new way of feeling.
Unless you develop the ability to see yourself clearly, you will not be able to free yourself from the various programs, attachments, fears, beliefs and expectations that dominate you in your existence.
In order to be able to use the techniques that will be presented in the coming months, we must solve the obstacles that we discover through this self-analysis.
What are Counseling Psychologists
Counseling Psychology is the branch of applied psychology that deals with supporting people who want to make specific and important life decisions or who are trying to adapt to new and often unpleasant circumstances. It deals with the restoration of human mental health and the promotion of self-awareness. This self-awareness helps to make better use of the resources and abilities available to the person to reach his/her self-realization. Counseling Psychology approaches social, cultural, economic and emotional issues in a holistic way, while it has broad applications in every area: in the family, education, work and in general in every problem and need that arises in the field of mental health
They include, but are not limited to:
– Issues of school adjustment and career / work adjustment.
– Making career and work decisions and coping with school-work-retirement transitions.
– Difficulties in relationships, including marital and family difficulties.
– Learning and skills deficits.
– Managing stress and dealing with negative life events.
– Organizational problems.
– Coping with and adapting to physical disabilities, illnesses or injuries.
– Personal / social adaptation.
– The development of one’s identity.
– Persistent difficulties in relation to other people in general.